The digital marketing landscape continues to accelerate at breakneck speed, and marketers of all types are faced with new challenges and opportunities on a daily basis. It is an essential business practice for businesses to reach, engage and interact with their target audience and customer base. More and more marketing dollars are being spent in digital marketing as compared to traditional marketing.
According to the Journal of Advanced Research Foundation, India would witness a golden era in digital and mobile internet ad spending from 2013 to 2019.
- In 2017, an estimated $ 1.5 billion was shelled out in digital ad spends in India
- 2018 is projected to bring approximately $ 1.8 billion in digital spends
- Further, digital ad spends in 2019 is forecasted to increase to over $ 2 billion
The Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing Strategy is a 10-month program that aims to help emerging marketing leaders and established marketing managers think digitally. The course is designed, developed and taught by the global leading academics and practitioner faculty of Northwestern University School of Professional Studies, USA. On successful completion of the program, students will receive a joint certification from Northwestern University School of Professional Studies and Bridge School of Management. Students will also be provided with placement assistance at the end of the program.
Through practical case studies and hands on application, this program will build upon students’ existing marketing knowledge to transform them into digital thinkers and teach them to approach their marketing strategies with a focus on emerging technologies in the digital landscape.
The structure of the course is as follows:
- The structure of the course is as follows:
- The total program duration is 10 months.
Learning Methodology – Blended Mode with Face to Face Classes on weekends and online learning during weekdays (via advanced state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE).
The program is designed to be delivered across five core courses along with one advanced specialization.
Module 1: Digital Marketing Overview
Module 2: Consumer Insights
Module 3: Social Media and Content Curation
Module 4: Marketing Measurement and Data
Module 5: Digital Marketing Leadership and Digital Disruption
All courses in the core and parallel streams are compulsory and students will need to attain a passing grade in each module to ensure certification and participation in the placement process.
Digital Marketing Overview
- The digital marketing revolution and connectivity, capability and computerization
- Big data and digital marketing
- Managing the consumer journey in a non-linear world
- Building an effective digital media strategy
- Social media and its role in digital marketing
- Digital customer service and becoming omni-channel
- Given a set of qualitative data, generate high level consumer insight
- Translate insight into a marketing strategy recommendation
- Collect qualitative data
- Given a marketing dilemma, evaluate the tradeoffs
- Translate concepts from social science theory into real-life marketing problems
- Draw implications from social science theory to solve marketing problems
Social Media and Content Curation
- Build a comprehensive social media marketing plan
- Identify high value social communities
- Identify needs of a target market
- Develop digital content to engage with them
- Create a budget
- Develop KPIs and financial plans to sell plan to management
Marketing Measurement and Data
- Understand the importance of audience understanding
- Learn what metrics are available via digital marketing and how to utilize data to inform future planning and marketing optimization
- How data-driven insight can be collected via digital technology and utilized to inform business evolution
Digital Marketing Leadership and Digital Disruption
- Drive effective change management toward a digital strategy in a complex global environment
- Understand organizational issues that can arise from implementing a digital strategy
- Build solutions that integrate multiple perspectives within an organization
- Implement change management within your organization, regardless of your title or level in your organization
On successful completion of the program, students will receive the Post Graduate Program in Digital Marketing Strategy certification – jointly offered by Bridge School of Management and Northwestern University School of Professional Studies.
The certification will require a minimum level of academic performance and also cover areas such as attendance, discipline and adherence to school policies.
Graduates and professionals with 2+ years of working experience.
Step 1: Candidates will have a short self-assessment quiz.
Step 2: The quiz will be followed by a personal interview with a senior member of the academic team.
Step 3: All successful candidates in Interview and Assessment quiz will be issued the Letter of Offer from the Registrar, Bridge School of Management.
1st Floor, Tower B Infinity Towers,
DLF Cyber City
Gurgaon – 122001
Contact – 1800-102-4500