At Bridge School, your career transformation process starts from the day you enroll for your program. The placement process is conducted round the year as graduation of students happens every quarter as each cohort completes the academic program. With our unique location at key employment and business districts, prospective employers reach out to Bridge School depending on their requirements for talent across various levels.
The career management services team networks with the industry, academia and the students and leads the entire placement process. The team efficiently works for the grooming of the candidates and keeps adding to the recruiter organisation’s list through its interactions.
The process is two-way in all aspects for your career transformation needs you to be dynamic to achieve your aspirations and goals. The career management services team helps you towards your placement goals by:
- Organising individual coaching (by appointment)
- Connecting you to Resume Writing Team to ensure professional resumes and digital presence online
- Organising skill-based trainings towards enhanced leadership traits and behavioral changes
- Sourcing opportunities/job descriptions
- Providing personal job consulting (by appointment)
- Sharing employer-specific information & presentations
- Following up & share feedback during interview cycle
A typical cycle of support for all eligible candidates is given below
The eligibility of a candidate for placement is determined by academic performance (School onwards), years of work experience and upon fulfilling the criteria as set down by Bridge School (which will differ across programs). Also effective Placement Policies help in placing maximum students every year.
How can you leverage the services for utmost benefit in placements?
- Define the next steps in your career based on a personal SWOT & Coaching
- Brief the Resume Writer, completely. This is where most eliminations are made by organisations during the shortlist. Today everybody verifies your resume with professional networking sites
- Actively participate in workshops organized at Bridge School. Opportunities to network with prospective employers are provided through the year through seminars, workshops, and industry sessions
- Make application processes, timelines a priority
- Put forward your best for each interview: Remember you are also a Bridge ambassador!
- Stay committed to full selection process
- Always keep us informed… on every employer interaction