Business Analytics is the science of making sense of the millions of bytes of data (Big Data) available, to benefit the business. It is emerging as the “sexiest” job of the century, according to the Harvard Business Review.
The very existence of companies in the new economy is dependent on how good their analytics team is, at sifting through, making sense of and applying insights derived from the analysis of data. What they do with the information, and how they mine it for trends, insights and predictors of future behavior, will increasingly be a key driver for a successful business.
Keeping the growing demand of business analysts in mind, BRIDGE School along with the Northwestern University (SPS) bring you the Predictive Business Analytics (PBA) program. This is a 1-year certificate program that has been specially adapted for India by Academicians from Northwestern University and top industry experts. Northwestern University (SPS), Master of Science in Predictive Analytics program (MSPA) is ranked amongst the Top 5 in the world (predictiveanalyticstoday.com).* Predictive Business Analytics (PBA) of Bridge School, has been ranked 4th nationally and 2nd in North India.**
PBA is designed for both working professionals and freshers who have just graduated from college. As classes are held over the weekend, working professionals can participate in this program alongside their current jobs. For fresher students who are not working currently, a 6-month internship is provided as a part of the program.
- The total program duration is about 11 months.
- The Blended mode of delivery of the program uses Flipped Classroom methodology:
- Blended mode refers to the online learning + face-to-face classes. The online learning takes place via an advanced state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which is accessible 24x7. Face-to-face classes are held on either Saturday or Sunday and will be of 8 hours duration at the Bridge learning centers.
- Flipped Classroom methodology requires students to study the material before attending the face-to-face classes. During the classes, students will be guided by the faculty in applying concepts learnt and getting more clarity on their practical application. This method allows students to not only learn concepts, but also practice their application, thus moving away from the conventional theoretical learning followed by most colleges.
- Business Communication is a course that runs alongside two of the modules. This is a compulsory course, since this helps develop the students’ personality and groom them in a holistic manner for a corporate career, beyond just gaining technical skills.
- Students will work on a capstone (live) project as a part of the program. Practice on large data sets on platforms like R®, SAS®, Tableau® etc. is an integral feature of the program.
- The final module is Advanced Specialization where students can choose one out of any of the two areas – Marketing Analytics and Risk Analytics.
- For freshers currently not working (< 2 years of work experience), internship will start post 6 months of the program and will take place during weekdays.
|Month 0 & 1||Foundation in Statistics||Advanced Excel|
|Month 2 & 3||Intro to Business Analytics||Intro to Structured data, RDMS, SQL|
|Month 4 & 5||Modelling Methods||Business Communication + Resume Prep & Interview Training|
|Month 6 & 7||Advanced Modelling Methods|
|Month 8 & 9||Analytics Communication and Management||SAS Analytics||Capstone Project||Advanced SAS Analytics Workshop|
|Month 10 & 11||Advanced Specialization: Marketing Analytics/Risk Analytics|
All courses and workshops are compulsory. They have been designed keeping in mind the requirements of a Business Analyst.
BRIDGE School: Ranked 4th nationally and 2nd in North India.
Northwestern University: Master of Science in Predictive Business Analytics has been ranked amongst the top five in the world.
A comprehensive Career management services assists BRIDGE students in getting access to the best Analytics jobs in the country Our extensive ties with the industry offers meaningful job opportunities for our PBA graduates.
You will gain familiarity with commonly used tools/software in Analytics such as Excel®, R®, SQL®, RDMS®, SAS® and Tableau®, which cover most of the tools used in the Industry.
Analytics experts from leading organizations, bring industry examples and perspectives to the program. They are supported by Academics from both Northwestern University and Bridge School of Management.
We have an Academic collaboration with Northwestern University, SPS. The successful student receives a certificate jointly from Northwestern University, SPS and BRIDGE School.
Continuously updated Curriculum
The curriculum has been designed jointly by faculty from Northwestern University, using inputs from industry experts in the Analytics domain. Curriculum is updated regularly keeping pace with changing industry needs
Focus on building Business Communication and Soft skills, alongside the technical training, which is essential for effective working in the business world.
A comprehensive Career management services assists BRIDGE students in getting access to the best Analytics jobs in the country. In the event that a student would like to go through the placement assistance process at the end of the program, there are intensive interview support sessions held, to prepare the student for the job-interview process. Every attempt is made to understand a student’s aspirations and provide the student with suitable opportunities.
The industry has taken great interest in our students. Companies which have selected BRIDGE School’s Predictive Business Analytics graduates include:
- Ernst & Young (EY)
- Home Credit
- Mindflow Partners
- Indigo Airlines
- Interactive Avenues, part of IPG group
- HCL Technologies Ltd
- Eli Research
…….and many others
A student will be awarded with a Certificate in Predictive Business Analytics, jointly from the Northwestern University and the Bridge School of Management. The certification will require a minimum level of academic performance and also cover areas such as attendance, discipline and adherence to school policies.
By the end of the program, students will be able to:
- Strategically navigate business data and understand patterns therein
- Apply analytics techniques and tools to real-world business contexts for improved decision making
- Assess the strengths and limitations of analytics and predictive modeling techniques for different business applications and varying data conditions
- Acquire hands-on experience working with leading statistical tools and software packages (such as R® and SAS®) in predictive modeling and the visual analytics of results
- Effectively communicate the actionable insights stemming from analytical work to multiple stakeholders
Students applying for this program have to be Graduates in any discipline, with an aptitude for numbers and quantitative techniques
Candidates will have a personal interview with a senior member of the academic team. This will be followed by a short self-assessment quiz, so that students can be sure they are comfortable with the program requirements.
Block your Counseling Session TODAY!
- Personalized psychometric assessment on US approved talent solution
- High-level individual mentoring with industry leaders who have been a part of esteemed organizations like Whirlpool, Meru, Tata, Wipro, Essar, Hindustan Levers, Walmart
- Pick up your own copy of "THE NEW DIGITAL AGE - By Google's Eric Schmidt" for inspiration
- Lastly, don't forget to ask for your BRIDGE T-shirt on your way out!
Next Batch Start Date:
Gurgaon - 25th June 2017
- Personalized Psychometric Assessment
- Individual Mentoring with Industry Leaders from Whirlpool, Meru, Tata, HUL etc.
- Don’t forget to ask for your BRIDGE T-Shirt
Rs. 4,20,000 + applicable taxes
Virtual learning 24x7
Weekend classes with Industry faculty
To know about the Industry faculty, Click here
1st Floor, Tower B Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City
Gurgaon – 122001
Contact - 1800-102-4500
E-mail - Career.Advisor@bridgesom.com
The program has been approved by Credila (An HDFC Ltd Company) and Avanse (A DHFL Group company) for 100% Higher Education loan assistance. Students can avail section 80-E tax benefits.