The area of Management has transformed into a whole new ball game. What used to be considered as areas of specialization, such as Human Resource Management, Marketing and Finance now form merely the basis of this vast field. With the emergence of new- age domains such as Digital Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Analytics, there is now greater depth to the skills that are required by any professional who’s looking stay ahead of the game.
Bridge’s 15-month Post Graduate Program in Management - Executive has been designed with the help of leading Domain experts and Industry associations including NASSCOM and SHRM to efficiently impart these new-age skills and upgrade working professionals for a successful career trajectory.
What’s more, these emerging areas open the doors to abundant career growth opportunities. Recent studies indicate that:
1,50,000 Digital Marketing experts are required in the next 18 months
Annually, there are 15 lakh new jobs created in the area of Supply Chain Management
The Analytics Industry will face a demand of 200,000 analytics professionals by 2018
To cater to the emerging needs by Industry, BRIDGE School of Management has incorporated high growth new-age domains as specialization options for working professionals.
BRIDGE also makes it possible for students to peruse quality education while continuing to work.
This is possible with classes taking place over the weekends at the BRIDGE center, allowing students to balance their working and learning time. Throughout the week, students will also have access to an advanced, state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). This enables working professionals to cope with the rigor required, alongside their full-time jobs and they do not have to take a break in their career to gain this knowledge.
The duration of the Post Graduate Program in Management - Executive is of 15 months.
Keeping in mind that students are working in full-time roles, the program is delivered in the Blended format. This means that for the convenience of working professionals, there is both online learning and face-to-face classes:
Face-to-face classes are held on weekends (either on a Saturday or a Sunday): 8 hours/day
Online Learning is done through the week via an advanced state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which is accessible 24x7. Online self-study of 7-8 hours per week would be required.
The program comprises:
The first 6 months will cover six (6) core, general management courses
The next 9 months are focused on nine (9) courses in the area of specialization chosen by the student
|Environment & Business Strategy||Management Accounting||Marketing Management||Data Management||Operations Management||Corporate Finance|
Specialization in any one of the following in demand domains:
|Digital Marketing||Analytics||Supply Chain and Logistics Management||Financial Analytics|
|Introduction to Digital Marketing & SEO||Analytics Tools||Fundamentals of Supply Chain management||Analytics Tools|
|Introduction to SEM & SMM||Business Analytics I: Sampling||Project Management||Security Analysis & Portfolio Management|
|Web Analytics & Inbound Marketing||Business Analytics II: Statistical Inference||Warehousing||Derivatives|
|Digital Marketing Strategy & Advanced SEO||Database & Big Data Fundamentals||Transportation & Logistics||Financial Risk Management & Risk Analytics|
|Performance Marketing||Business Intelligence & Data Visualization||IT Systems and Applications||Business Intelligence & Data Visualization|
|Advanced SMM||Fundamentals of Predictive Modelling||Analytics for Supply Chain Management||Mergers & Acquisitions|
|Content, Mobile & Apps Marketing||Marketing & Web Analytics||Strategic Supply Chain Management||Project Finance & Appraisal|
|Advanced Web Analytics||Analytics in BFSI||Global Logistics and International Trade||Analytics in BFSI|
|Lead Management & ROMI||Analytics for Supply Chain Management||Regulatory Environment and Compliance||Personal Financial Planning|
|Human Resources & Organizational Behavior|
New-age Specializations for competitive edge
- The fundamental concepts of HR, Marketing and Finance are incorporated as a part of the groundwork of this program.
- To give you a competitive edge, specializations are offered in areas which are of high demand in today's business scenario, including Digital Marketing, Analytics and Supply Chain Management.
- By taking up any of these emerging new-age specializations would be an upgrade to your current professional skillset and a valuable addition for your upcoming career trajectory.
Industry Leaders as Faculty
CEOs/VPs from leading corporations will help learners relate real corporate situations and case studies to theory.
- The adjunct faculty teaching the courses are mostly from leading organizations, bringing industry examples and perspective to the program.
Curriculum designed basis Industry inputs
- The course content is created is co-created with inputs from Industry bodies including SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) and NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies)
- Domain experts in the areas of specialization have ensured a contemporary course curriculum along with practical applicability of theoretical concepts.
Study While Working
- Face to face classes take place over the weekend to ensure that you are able to manage your working time and learning time.
- Our 24x7 accessible advanced Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) enables learners to access pre-recorded lectures, of expert global faculty and industry leaders, have discussions with them and carry out group projects.
- All students will be offered dedicated placement assistance services by the end of the program, from career coaching and interview workshops to resume preparation and boot camps.
- BRIDGE School’s graduates have gotten placements across sectors in companies such as American Express, Indigo Airlines, HCL Technologies, Ernst & Young and many more.
On successful completion of the program, the student will be awarded with the Certificate in Post Graduate Program in Management from the BRIDGE School of Management.
The Certificate will require a minimum level of academic performance and also cover areas such as attendance, discipline and adherence to school policies. It is dependent on certain strict measures:
- Minimum 80% attendance of classrooms sessions.
- Minimum 70% marks in both formal evaluation (tests) and discussion participation.
Over and above the certification, the student would have gained an Industry relevant learning and gathered the ability to:
- Apply management concepts to real-world business contexts for improved decision making
- Have both a wider as well as a deeper understanding of new, emerging and high-growth areas via the 9-month hands-on learning in the area of the chosen new-age specialization
- Understand the Strategic Management Process
- Effectively communicate actionable insights stemming from strategic thinking to multiple stakeholders
- Transform holistically by developing not only hard skills but also soft skills as value additions for a successful corporate career
Students applying for this program have to:
- Be a Graduate in any discipline
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience*
*May be waived off in the case of freshers willing to undertake an internship during weekdays.
- Step 1: You need to complete a simple BRIDGE School Online Assessment. (Time: 15 minutes)
- Step 2: Post the Assessment, you will be invited for Personal Interview with the Academic Panel. (Time: 30 minutes)
- Step 3: All successful candidates will be issued a Letter of Offer from office of the Registrar, BRIDGE School, post which the admission formalities need to be completed
Gurgaon and Noida
Next Batch Start Date:
25th February 2017
- Personalized Psychometric Assessment
- Individual Mentoring with Industry Leaders from Whirlpool, Meru, Tata, HUL etc.
- Pick your copy of ‘THE NEW DIGITAL AGE – By Google’s Eric Schmidt’
- Don’t forget to ask for your BRIDGE T-Shirt
Rs. 2,50,000 + applicable taxes
Virtual learning 24x7
Weekend classes with industry faculty
To know about the Industry faculty, Click here
1st Floor, Tower B Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City
Gurgaon – 122001
Contact - 1800-102-4500
E-mail - Career.Advisor@bridgesom.com
B-1, Sector 2, Near Sec 15 Metro Station,
Noida – 201301
Contact - 1800-102-4500
E-mail - Career.Advisor@bridgesom.com
The program has been approved by Credila (An HDFC Ltd Company) and Avanse (A DHFL Group company) for 100% Higher Education loan assistance. Students can avail section 80-E tax benefits.