20 lakh Digital jobs will emerge in India by 2018, as estimated by Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and Boston Consulting Group (BCG).*
87% of brands in India leverage the Digital medium. Digital marketing spends are nearly 1/3rd of the total marketing spends, and this is forecasted to increase by more than 25%.**
However, organizations have still not been able to leverage the digital world with the current available marketing skillsets. The need for digital marketing skillsets has resulted in the requirement for the existing and emerging workforce to upgrade themselves in this domain.
The Digital marketing programs at Bridge are aimed at training people who would like to build a career in Digital Marketing. The Master Certificate in Digital Marketing is aimed at current practitioners in the digital space seeking to gain more hands-on skills in the domain. This 6-month program aims to give the participant mastery in this sphere so as to derive maximum return on digital marketing investments.
The curriculum provides intensive hands-on training in Mobile Marketing and Advanced Website Management amongst a wide range of in-demand digital marketing areas. What’s more, the program is inclusive of certifications in leveraging Facebook and Google- the largest media owner globally!
This is a comprehensive 6-month program. In order to cater to the needs of professionals working in this domain, the program is delivered through Blended mode, which does not require the participant to take any time off work. The content is covered through:
- Face-to-face classes at the Bridge center on either Saturday or Sunday, every weekend. These classes will be of 8-hours duration.
- Online learning takes place via an advanced state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which is accessible 24x7.
There will be 12 main courses taught in this program, as detailed below.
|Digital Marketing Strategy||Advanced SEO and Website management|
|Performance I: SEM, Email, SMS||Performance II: Social, Mobile, Programmatic buying|
|Social I: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest||Social II: YouTube, Snapchat, Online Reputation Management|
|Content Marketing: Blogs & Communities, Video, Short & Long-form||Advanced Analytics I: Google Analytics|
|Advanced Analytics II: Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics & other tools such as Adobe Omniture||Mobile & Apps Marketing|
|Lead Management & Metrics||ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment), Marketing Automation, Customer Life-time Value|
Workshops: Along with these two core modules, multiple sessions will be held on:
- Business Communication: This is a compulsory course, since this helps develop the students’ personality and groom them in a holistic manner for a Corporate career, beyond just gaining technical skills.
- Resume writing & Interview preparation: We provide placement assistance to help participants in enhancing their career trajectory.
Value-Additions: In addition to the course content, participants will also be trained and guided towards obtaining the following-
- Google certifications:
- Ad Words Fundamentals, Search Advertising to become an AdWords certified professional
- Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising, Shopping Advertising
- Digital Analytics Fundamentals
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Comprehensive coverage from strategizing, to conceptualizing, execution and lead-management and tracking across channels
- Metrics & ROI management gives participants an upper hand in this domain.
- All eligible graduates of this program will be assisted for placement opportunities in leading marketing companies and Digital agencies for pursuing a career in Digital Marketing.
- A total of 216 hours of classroom training via weekend face-to-face classes.
- Weekly assignments & projects will ensure practical application and learning-by-doing.
- Latest Certifications for Google and Facebook will be facilitated to enhance industry relevancy of the participants.
- Leading industry professionals from top digital agencies and ROI-driven marketing organizations guided the program development.
- Faculty includes Marketing Managers from companies like Nokia, ITC, Whirlpool, Wipro, Mircromax, Ogilvy.
- Face to face classes take place over the weekend.
- Working professionals can pursue education while working.
The Advisory Council comprised of industry leaders across organizations, including:
- Ms. Margherita Sanguineti- Head of Digital Acquisition at Open Colleges Australia
- Rahul Marwaha- Executive Vice President at IPG Mediabrands at Interactive Avenues
- Tanvi Jain- Senior Vice President at Dentsu Webchutney
- Rajan Bhalla- Group CMO at HT Media Limited, have helped in ensuring that the program curriculum has practical applicability and covers all aspects of Digital Marketing in today’s technologically driven industry.
Upon completion of all program requirements, the participant will be awarded with the Master Certificate in Digital Marketing certificate.
Certification at the end of the course is dependent upon certain strict measures:
- Minimum 80% attendance of classroom sessions
- Minimum 70% marks in both formal evaluation (tests) and discussion participation
Graduates and 2+ years of working experience in the Digital Marketing domain. Should be competent in English.
- Step 1: You need to complete a simple BRIDGE School Online Assessment. (Time: 15 minutes)
- Step 2: Post the Assessment, you will be invited for a Personal Interview with the Academic Panel. (Time: 30 minutes)
- Step 3: All successful candidates will be issued the Letter of Offer from the Registrar, Bridge School.
Gurgaon and Noida
Next Batch Start Date:
Call on 1800 102 4500 to know next batch start date
Rs. 1,30,000 + Applicable Taxes
Ask for the Inaugural fee offer today!
Enquire at 1800-102-4500
Virtual learning 24x7
Weekend classes with Industry faculty
1st Floor, Tower B Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City
Gurgaon – 122001
Contact - 1800-102-4500
E-mail - Career.Advisor@bridgesom.com
B-1, Sector 2, Near Sec 15 Metro Station,
Noida – 201301
Contact - 1800-102-4500
E-mail - Career.Advisor@bridgesom.com