A proliferation of data and new data services is the new standard of business. Increasingly, key decisions are being taken not just on experience, but based on hard data and analytics. Most business leaders agree that analytics is crucial to managing today’s business environment. At the same time, they contend with an environment in which analytics is still in its infancy and most users are not well versed to leverage the power of analytics.
This 2-day program is designed to empower you and other executives of analytical services to better leverage existing databases and rejig organizational analytical processes and therefore, making you relevant to support business objectives.
Who should attend?
Program content would be pertinent to managers in strategic marketing planning, product management, promotion and advertising, and market research. This program is ideal if you lead the analytics initiative in your organisation. It will also help you and all those who manage/work with statistical or data-related concepts as a part of your role. However, proficiency in statistical techniques is not needed.
The following will find the program hugely beneficial:
- Decision makers entrusted with Building Analytics Processes / Capabilities,
- Team Leaders of Analytics Operations looking for problem-solving perspectives
- Experienced Analysts looking for problem solving perspectives
How will you benefit?
- Introduces you to core applications (and data requirements) of analytics in marketing
- Keeps you well versed with the role of generic statistical tools in making key marketing decisions
- Helps you understand the approach to design a Marketing Analytics Infrastructure with relevant linkages to business decision-making
- Gives you a better understanding of organisational/people issues that influences successful adaptation of Marketing Analytics
- You will learn about broad industry trends and perspectives
After attending this program, learners will be able to:
- Defining Analytics and manage its connect with business problem-solving
- Plan a data infrastructure for effective insight mining
- Build Models with a focus on solving business problems – modelling for non-statisticians
- Understand the broad range of analytical solutions kit for addressing marketing problems
- Communicate results meaningfully
- Identify new sources of marketing information, new discoveries and newer challenges
- Identifying enablers that drive an “Analytics-state- of-mind” in the organisation
Prof. Arindam Banerjee
Professor of Marketing and Business Analytics, IIM Ahmedabad
Advisor to Analytics to HSBC, McKinsey KC
Formerly with AC Nielsen (Chicago) and
Mitchel Madison Consulting (Chicago)
Post his doctorate from SUNY Buffalo, Arindam worked in the Industry for over seven years in the United States and India and currently is a Professor of Marketing and Quantitative Methods at IIM Ahmedabad. He has published extensively in academic journals and has authored several cases in the area of fact-based decision making and strategy. Besides consulting and training assignments with large MNCs and Indian companies, he has also built and led an offshore analytics team for HSBC Global Services in Bangalore. Arindam has over 25 years of experience in multiple roles in Analytics function across organizations based in the US and India.
Founder & CEO –
A CFA charter holder and a recipient of the prestigious UK Commonwealth Scholarship, Deep has an MS in Applied Economics from University of Texas, Dallas, where he completed his PhD coursework; and an MA in Economics from Jadavpur University, Calcutta. He is currently a PhD candidate in Economics at India’s foremost institution of higher learning – Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Session I: building the case for marketing analytics in India
Session II: life cycle of analytics project: from business framework design to communicating output
Session I: Predictive Analytics: means to manipulate the market
Session II: Analytics on Digital Space - uncovering patterns & predicting
Topic: Analytics as an Organisational Culture
Next Batch start date:
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquire at 1800-102-4500
Customised timings as per Program needs
1st Floor, Tower B Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City
Gurgaon – 122001
Contact - 1800-102-4500
E-mail - Career.Advisor@bridgesom.com