Supply Chain Management integrates supply and demand management within and across companies. It is rapidly gaining recognition as a core and strategic function within an organization. With 52% of transport and logistics being outsourced, increased complexity of logistics service requirements and global best practices, the sector is rapidly evolving.
And with rapid change in regulatory policies like GST, large-scale infrastructure projects and many other developments lately, it is slated for rapid growth and globalization, thus requiring trained professionals.
According to the National Skill Development Corporation (N.S.D.C.), the Indian logistics market, in the sub-field of supply chain management, shows that the number of people required in this sector is expected to reach 28.40 million by 2022, i.e. 15 lakhs new jobs every year.
BRIDGE School has designed Certified Program in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, to take care of the tactical, operational and strategic roles that it plays. This comprehensive 9-month program aims to provide participants with an overview of Supply Chain Management, an in-depth understanding of the Logistics domain, and equip them with the IT and analytical knowledge and skills required to excel in this domain.
What’s more, the program allows participants to continue with their jobs while taking this up. Face-to-face classes take place over the weekend to cater to the needs of the professionals working in this domain.
This is a comprehensive 9-month program. In order to cater to the needs of professionals working in this domain, the program is delivered in the Blended mode, which does not require the participant to take any time off work. The content is covered through:
- Face-to-face classes at the Bridge center on either Saturday or Sunday, every weekend. These classes will be of 8-hours duration.
- Online learning takes place via an advanced state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which is accessible 24x7. Approximately 5-7 hours of online self-learning will be required per week. These are flexible learning hours and can be done as per students’ convenience.
To help in developing personality and for a holistic grooming for a corporate career, Business Communication is a course that will run alongside all other courses. It is a compulsory course that ensures that participants grow beyond just gaining technical skills
Additionally, workshops will be held to cover relevant topics such as Current Regulations, Operations Management and Channel Management.
There will be 9 courses taught in this program:
|Strategic Supply Chain Management||Procurement||Supply Chain Finance|
|Designing & managing complex & customized supply chain systems||Sourcing Strategies||Fundamentals of Cost Estimation Methods (TCO)|
|Strategic Vendor Management||Supplier selection & Evaluation||Understanding P&L statements|
|Strategic Capacity & Inventory Management||Supplier Performance Management||Drafting Commercial Documents|
|Green & sustainable supply chains||EProcurement & Reverse Auctions|| |
Payment Methods and Financing Options
|Warehouse & Inventory Management||Transportation & Logistics||Emerging Technologies in Supply Chain & Logistics Management|
|Basic processes in a warehouse||International freight transport modes and services||Strategic decision support tools|
|Demand Planning and Forecasting||Containerisation & Unitisation||ERP, CPFR & VMI|
|Customer Servicing &Inventory Optimization|| |
Transport Efficiency & Load Optimization
|RFI & Barcoding|
|Returns Management||Multimodal Logistics & 3rd and 4th Party Logistics (3&4PL) Service Providers||IOT, Smart Cities Technology, Mobile application|
|Supply Chain Analytics||Regulatory Environment and Compliances||Project Management|
|Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables||Global Trade Institutions and Regulatory Bodies||Project Life cycle|
|Creating advanced formulae||Indian Taxation policies & GST||Work Breakdown Structure|
|Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts|| |
Environment Regulations & E-Waste Management
|Time and Resource Management|
|Data Analysis with Logical and Lookup Functions||Supply Chain Risk Analysis|| |
Leading Effective Team
Using MS Project
- Not just general supply chain program, special emphasis on Logistics and Transportation.
- A blend of in depth SCM domain concepts and hands on techniques, analytics and application of technology.
- All participants will be offered placement assistance if eligible.
- The program imparts outcome-oriented skilling.
- CEOs/VPs from leading corporations will help learners relate real corporate situations and case studies to theory.
- Complementing them will be a panel of the best-in-class Indian and foreign academicians.
- Face to face classes take place over the weekend.
- This helps working professionals pursue education while working.
- The Advisory Council comprised of industry leaders across organizations, including:
- Mr. Rajeev Ranjan- Vice President, Supply Chain Planning & Route to Market at Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd
- Mr. Neelkant Saxena- Director, Supply Chain at HT Media
- Mr. Tushar Dave- Senior Vice President, Central Logistics & Logistics Safety at ACC Limited
- Mr. Suresh Ramani- Head of Business Development at TVS logistics, have ensured the course content at BRIDGE School has practical applicability.
Upon completion of all program requirements, the participant will be awarded with the Certificate in Logistics & Supply Chain Management certificate.
Certification at the end of the course is dependent upon certain strict measures:
- Minimum 80% attendance of classroom sessions
- Minimum 70% marks in both formal evaluation (tests) and discussion participation
- After the completion of the program the participants will be able to:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the SCM fundamental concepts
- Analyse the gaps in the existing processes in an organization and work towards improving them.
- Improve your planning, tracking, and decision-making skills through training in Analytics, IT Applications and Project Management tools.
- Enhance Business Communication skills to influence colleagues in a cross-functional fora.
Diploma/Degree Graduate with 2+ years of work experience
Participants will be interviewed by a senior member of the academic team as a part of the admission process. In addition, post the personal interview, participants will be given a short self-assessment quiz, to ensure they are ready for the rigor of the program.
Next Batch Start Date:
20th August 2017
Rs. 1,50,000 + Applicable Taxes
Enquire at 1800-102-4500
Virtual learning 24x7
Weekend classes with Industry faculty
1st Floor, Tower B Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City
Gurgaon – 122001
Contact - 1800-102-4500
E-mail - Career.Advisor@bridgesom.com