20 lakh Digital jobs will emerge in India by 2018 - estimates by Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) and Boston Consulting Group (BCG).*
Digital marketing spends are forecasted to grow by more than 25% in 2017.**
87% of brands in India leverage the "Digital Medium".
However, marketers are still to leverage the full potential of digital world due to dearth of updated digital marketing skillsets. The dynamic changing digital environment from the likes of digital platforms like Facebook, Google, Snapchat etc. also requires constant reskilling. There is now a sharp need for existing and aspiring marketers to acquire latest relevant skills in this domain. Today, the starting salary for trained fresh graduates in this domain has reached nearly Rs. 5.5 Lakhs per annum- at least 30% more than engineers!*
Bridge School introduces the “Executive Program in Digital Marketing” aimed at training early career changers, fresh graduates aspiring for a career in Digital Marketing and entrepreneurs in comprehensive Digital Marketing skills.
The 9-month program Digital Marketing curriculum ensures both theoretical understating as well as practical application across concepts viz. Search engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Web Analytics amongst other in-demand areas. The program also covers Mobile Marketing, Advanced Website Management and intensive training in Facebook and Google- the largest media owner globally!
This is a comprehensive 9-month program. In order to cater to the needs of professionals working in this domain, the program is delivered through Blended mode, which does not require the participant to take any time off work. The content is covered through:
- Face-to-face classes at the Bridge center on either Saturday or Sunday, every weekend. These classes will be of 8-hours duration.
- Online learning takes place via an advanced state-of-the-art Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which is accessible 24x7.
Structured in two modules – the fundamentals introduces the participants to Digital marketing and gives them the basic knowledge and skills required in this domain. This is followed by advanced training in the higher order areas of Digital Marketing.
Module I: Foundation Course
There will be 6 courses taught in this module, as detailed below.
|Introduction to Digital Marketing|
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO)|
|Search Engine Marketing (SEM)|
|Social Media Marketing (SMM)|
|Inbound & Outbound Marketing|
There will be an evaluation conducted at the end of each course in Module I, and entry to Module II is dependent on a certain defined minimum performance in Module I.
Module II: Master Course
There will be 12 main courses taught in this program, as detailed below.
|Digital Marketing Strategy||Advanced SEO and Website management|
|Performance I: SEM, Email, SMS||Performance II: Social, Mobile, Programmatic buying|
|Social I: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest||Social II: YouTube, Snapchat, Online Reputation Management|
|Content Marketing: Blogs & Communities, Video, Short & Long-form||Advanced Analytics I: Google Analytics|
|Advanced Analytics II: Google Analytics, Social Media Analytics & other tools such as Adobe Omniture||Mobile & Apps Marketing|
|Lead Management & Metrics||ROMI (Return on Marketing Investment), Marketing Automation, Customer Life-time Value|
Workshops: Along with these two core modules, multiple sessions will be held on:
- Business Communication: This is a compulsory course, since this helps develop the students’ personality and groom them in a holistic manner for a Corporate career, beyond just gaining technical skills.
- Resume writing & Interview preparation: We provide placement assistance to help participants in enhancing their career trajectory.
Value-Additions: In addition to the course content, participants will also be trained and guided towards obtaining the following-
- Google certifications:
- Ad Words Fundamentals, Search Advertising to become an AdWords certified professional
- Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising, Shopping Advertising
- Digital Analytics Fundamentals
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- Comprehensive coverage from strategizing, to conceptualizing, execution and lead-management and tracking across channels
- Metrics ROI management gives participants an upper hand in this domain.
- All eligible graduates of this program will be assisted for placement opportunities in leading marketing companies and Digital agencies for pursuing a career in Digital Marketing.
- A total of 290 hours of classroom training via weekend face-to-face classes.
- Weekly assignments & projects will ensure practical application and learning-by-doing.
- Latest Certifications for Google and Facebook will be facilitated to enhance industry relevancy of the participants.
- Leading industry professionals from top digital agencies and ROI-driven marketing organizations guided the program development.
- Faculty includes Marketing Managers from companies like Nokia, ITC, Whirlpool, Wipro, Mircromax, Ogilvy.
- Face to face classes take place over the weekend.
- Working professionals can pursue education while working.
The Advisory Council comprised of industry leaders across organizations, including:
- Ms. Margherita Sanguineti- Head of Digital Acquisition at Open Colleges Australia
- Rahul Marwaha- Executive Vice President at IPG Mediabrands at Interactive Avenues
- Tanvi Jain- Senior Vice President at iContract
- Rajan Bhalla- Group CMO at HT Media Limited, have helped in ensuring that the program curriculum has practical applicability and covers all aspects of Digital Marketing in today’s technologically driven industry.
Upon completion of all program requirements, the participant will be awarded with the Executive Program in Digital Marketing certificate.
Certification at the end of the course is dependent upon certain strict measures:
- Minimum 80% attendance of classroom sessions
- Minimum 70% marks in both formal evaluation (tests) and discussion participation
Graduates with a grasp of the English language.
- Step 1: You need to complete a simple BRIDGE School Online Assessment. (Time: 15 minutes)
- Step 2: Post the Assessment, you will be invited for a Personal Interview with the Academic Panel. (Time: 30 minutes)
- Step 3: All successful candidates will be issued the Letter of Offer from the Registrar, Bridge School.
Next Batch Start Date:
19th August 2017
Rs. 95,000 + Applicable Taxes
Enquire at 1800-102-4500
Virtual learning 24x7
Weekend classes with Industry faculty
1st Floor, Tower B Infinity Towers, DLF Cyber City
Gurgaon – 122001
Contact - 1800-102-4500
E-mail - Career.Advisor@bridgesom.com
B-1, Sector 2, Near Sec 15 Metro Station,
Noida – 201301
Contact - 1800-102-4500
E-mail - Career.Advisor@bridgesom.com